The morning we got married I was getting ready in the house that Jason and I are actually living in right now. It is neighbor to the house that my mom grew up in and right next to the Temple. Jason came and got me and we walked over, hand in hand, to the Temple. My mom ran outside and snapped this quick shot of us walking to the Temple because it has a special meaning. My mom and dad were also married in the St. George Temple and my parents also walked to the temple the morning they were married. I guess you could say we were following in their footsteps.
Love at the Great Wall of China
Welcome!
Welcome to our Blog! This page is to share with you the happenings in our life. Please feel free to look around and enjoy!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Favorite Picture Friday: Jan. 29
So I have decided that every week we are going to post one picture every Friday that we love. Sometimes it is fun to talk about pictures that we haven't posted on the blog yet. This first picture is from our wedding day.
The morning we got married I was getting ready in the house that Jason and I are actually living in right now. It is neighbor to the house that my mom grew up in and right next to the Temple. Jason came and got me and we walked over, hand in hand, to the Temple. My mom ran outside and snapped this quick shot of us walking to the Temple because it has a special meaning. My mom and dad were also married in the St. George Temple and my parents also walked to the temple the morning they were married. I guess you could say we were following in their footsteps.
The morning we got married I was getting ready in the house that Jason and I are actually living in right now. It is neighbor to the house that my mom grew up in and right next to the Temple. Jason came and got me and we walked over, hand in hand, to the Temple. My mom ran outside and snapped this quick shot of us walking to the Temple because it has a special meaning. My mom and dad were also married in the St. George Temple and my parents also walked to the temple the morning they were married. I guess you could say we were following in their footsteps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute!!
ReplyDeleteMe and Kurt did that too! Special!
ReplyDelete