Love at the Great Wall of China
Welcome!
Welcome to our Blog! This page is to share with you the happenings in our life. Please feel free to look around and enjoy!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Favorite Picture Friday: Feb. 5, 2010
This fall picture was actually taken out in Ireland. Jason and I were in the quaint village by the name of Kilkenny. We both fell in love with the area and how the scenery was beautiful and huge, but also how the shops and people made you feel warm and safe. We would go back to Kilkenny in a heartbeat. We were in Ireland during the fall time and were walking outside the Kilkenny castle and saw three trees with the different fall colors. We picked up three leaves and we got this picture:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very nice.
ReplyDeleteooo (thats supposed to be ooo like in ooo la la... where are those phonetic vowel symbols when you need them??), I love your new picture!! Your hair is gorgeous... I like it curly! Very cute!! So what happened to the rest of the 14 days of valentines?? I've missed reading about what cute stuff you are doing for Jason!!! Hope you are surviving! I totally miss you and need to see you guys!!
ReplyDelete