Love at the Great Wall of China

Love at the Great Wall of China

Welcome!

Welcome to our Blog! This page is to share with you the happenings in our life. Please feel free to look around and enjoy!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Walt Disney World: Day 2

Our Second day was wonderful! We wanted to see something different our first day, so we went to the Animal Kingdom. Today we wanted to see something familar. We went to the Magic Kingdom. This is a near duplicate of the park at Disneyland; however, it does have differences. The castle is much bigger here, all of the Presidents of the United States appear on a stage here, and there is no Materhorn. We LOVED it! Here are a few pictures of our highlights:

This is us in front of the Castle.

This is us going on an adventure...


But we got in trouble so they put us in the stalks.

And this is Jason hanging out with Tigger!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun guys!! Hope your having a good time. We will check on Neicko in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this in the airport as we were on our way to Orlando. I tried to post a comment earlier, but I guess it didn't work. Too bad we didn't run into you guys while we were there, I think we were at Epcot the same day :)

    ReplyDelete