Love at the Great Wall of China
Welcome!
Welcome to our Blog! This page is to share with you the happenings in our life. Please feel free to look around and enjoy!
Friday, April 30, 2010
Favorite Picture Friday: April 30th, 2010
This picture is in honor of when Jason and I received our Bachelor's Degrees from USU 2 years ago! How often do a husband and wife get to graduate on the same day? It was a really special day for us and we loved being together during the ceremonies. It was a crazy weekend too because we had to pack up and leave to St. George that day and didn't arrive until 1:00am, but who needs sleep? I was looking through these pictures because it is getting so close when I will be able to walk, once again, at a graduation ceremony! 1 week and counting down to a Master's Degree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great picture! One more week and you can get another graduation picture!
ReplyDeleteI love this picture!!! So adorable. Yay, one week baby!!! Yipee! :D
ReplyDeleteSee you on Friday!
ReplyDelete