For Favorite Picture Friday I thought I would post some pictures of where I have been hiding the last few weeks: Outreach. Outreach has such a significant meaning because it has been the place where I go during the summers to become a better clinician and, I think, a better person. I hate being away from Jason, but at the same time I know that I am doing this for our future. Not many people spend their summers living with other women roommates, sitting in class for 8 hours, and then studying until 2 am. As hard as it has been, I know there is a part of me that will miss Outreach. I know the main thing I will miss are the friends and colleagues I have made during these 2 years of Graduate School. I just think it has been such an amazing opportunity to work as a Speech- Language Pathologist while I have been in Graduate school. This is my final summer finishing up the last bit of our program, so here are just a few pictures that I have caught in between late night report writing.



I'm glad you got a picture of the double rainbow, I think it's the brightest one I've ever seen.
ReplyDelete4 more days!!!
Cool rainbow pic. Matt is standing by me right now and he just saw your pics. "Jason n Lisa!!"
ReplyDelete