Love at the Great Wall of China

Love at the Great Wall of China

Welcome!

Welcome to our Blog! This page is to share with you the happenings in our life. Please feel free to look around and enjoy!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

 I cannot believe how crazy life has been the last few months!  It seems like we came back from Christmas Break and we have been running since.  Work and school has been demanding more and more of our attention, and we continue to have string of visitors escaping the cold winter weather.  We just had to say goodbye to Kurt n Shel who brought down all of the boys this last weekend, including my sweet 6-month old nephew, Ben.  We are now literally on our way out of town to head to a convention I will be attending the next few days in San Jose.  We got up and started packing and then it hit me that I never posted our Valentine's Day pictures from February.  Jason and I woke up to the romantic day and he had prepared me breakfast in bed.  What a doll!  Then we were both off to work and school but I left work early so as to go and be with my sweetheart on this wonderful day.  We went to the beach and walked around and took these pictures.  Once the sun set we were back home and Jason had prepared quite the feast for that evening, and then we had a cooking lesson with the Young Women on how to prepare a candlelit dinner.  I am proud to say that now all of my girls know how to cook a steak!  It was such a fantastic day and I'm glad we can finally share these pictures with everyone!













1 comment: