Love at the Great Wall of China

Love at the Great Wall of China

Welcome!

Welcome to our Blog! This page is to share with you the happenings in our life. Please feel free to look around and enjoy!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Favorite Picture Friday: March 4th, 2011

Hi! So, Lisa normally gets to do this, but I got to the computer before she did today. So, I wanted to post a map of where we are going. You can see the cities with the general route we are taking to get there. We like the call our trip a "Quick Sprint Through Europe." We are starting in London, then moving on to Paris, then Rome, and finally ending up in Venice. The other exciting feature to our trip is what we are taking with us. It's not luggage or anything of that sort- it's Betty and Barry. We love traveling and we are glad that they are willing to let us show them Europe. We are getting ready to go, so we may not be able to post anything else before the trip, so definitely look for updates from Europe!


View Trip Cities in a larger map

1 comment:

  1. Every time I read about one of your trips I think about the conversation Lisa & I had a few years ago when she told me I traveled a lot. You definitely beat me. I hope you have fun on your trip! Andrew & I loved Venice when we were there this summer!

    ReplyDelete