Love at the Great Wall of China

Love at the Great Wall of China

Welcome!

Welcome to our Blog! This page is to share with you the happenings in our life. Please feel free to look around and enjoy!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I looked out the window and what did I see?

Popcorn popping on the apricot tree.

4 comments:

  1. :-) We have been trying to explain it to the boys... out yard is starting to bloom too! So exicted for your trip... 2 days to go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if you guys can get texts or not... I tried texting mom earlier. We had a scare with baby yesterday... bleeding. Baby is okay. I took today off and got into the dr. Heartbeat was nice and strong. Wanna know what were having?

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Hope all is well and that you have landed safely and are having a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete