It's true- Jason and I have been married for 5 wonderful years! On June 10th, 2006 we woke up and met each other at the St. George Temple to become husband and wife. I really can't believe that we have been married for 5 years, because it has gone by so fast. I guess it's true that good times go by fast. Really I couldn't imagine life without Jason. Here are a few pictures from our wedding.




In addition to celebrating our anniversary we also get to announce our "Song of 2011." Back when we first started dating we came up with a song that we loved and claimed it was our song. But then we just kept hearing good songs over the years so we decided that we would come up with a song every year and our deadline to decide would be our anniversary. We loved our 2010 song, "Hills and Valleys" by The Rocket Summer and were a little sad to see it go. We both came up with some options and here are the runner-ups:"California Dreamin" by The Mamas and the Papas
"Wish upon a Star" from Pinocchio
"Faithfully" by Journey
"I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz
But finally we decided at the last minute that our official 2011 song is "I See the Light" from the movie Tangled. We decided on this song because it talks about waiting and dreaming to go see something but it wouldn't mean much unless you had someone you care about with you. Plus we like that it's a Disney song because with us moving down to Costa Mesa we will be right next to Disneyland and will be there all the time.
Ya for you guys! Summer is going by too fast. We are not looking forward to you guys leaving. Happy A-day though! Hope you had a wonderful time on your A-trip!
ReplyDelete